Cosmos Hospital is a pioneer of modern day emergency care in India. It set up the 'National Network of Emergency Services' to provide emergency care of uniform quality standards across the country. Its 24-hour emergency and trauma care is geared to meet all medical and surgical emergencies, including polytrauma.
Cosmos Emergency Care
Cosmos Emergency Care is a scientifically developed protocol-driven emergency system. The system has several unique and innovative features -
- An easy to remember emergency access number - 0591-2555500
- Standardised emergency rooms in the hospital that are a part of the network
- Common functional and medical protocols across the system
- Training of doctors and other personnel required for pre-hospital and in-hospital care
- An accident insurance card to increase affordability