The Department of Surgery at COSMOS Hospital is a well-established unit with facilities to carry out a full spectrum of surgical procedures, and well equipped to provide critical care to patients of high risk.
Why Choose General Surgery in COSMOS Hospital?
General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on abdominal contents including esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland (depending on local reference patterns). They also deal with diseases involving the skin, breast, soft tissue, trauma, peripheral vascular surgery, and hernias.
- Diseases of esophagus, stomach and intestines.
- Liver, spleen, pancreatic surgery.
- Gall bladder diseases & surgical jaundice.
- Colorectal benign and malignant diseases.
- Anorectal diseases like piles, fissures & fistula.
- Benign and malignant diseases of breast and thyroid.
- Peripheral vascular, venous and thoracic surgery.
Specialist: M.B.B.S., D.N.B. (General Surgery)
Senior Consultant Laparoscopic and General Surgeon
Make An Appointment!