Department of Minimal Access Surgery is a well-functioning department comprising of 6 surgeons of eminence. Each one of them has vast clinical experience behind. Some of them have training from international institutions of repute. Commitment to the patient's welfare and safe surgery is their motto.
Department Highlights :
- The Department of General and Minimal Access Surgery provide modern and state of the art surgical treatment options for patients
- The General and Minimal Access Surgery service is manned 24/7 by an experienced and dedicated team of consultants. The department is committed to providing ethical and evidence-based surgical options to our patients
- We are committed to the principles and practices of the WHO Global Initiative of Safe Surgery Save Lives
Services and Treatments Offered :
- Trauma– surgery and care
- All kinds of hernias– both by open and by laparoscopic surgery
- Ano rectal diseases– abscesses, fistula, fissure and piles. We are performing Stapled hemorrhoidectomy with many benefits to the patient such as minimal blood loss, less pain and early recovery
- Infective conditions– abscesses, and diabetic foot are taken care with good results and early rehabilitation for the patient
- Diseases of the veins such as varicose veins.