For us at taking care of little children is not just a passion; it's a habit. At Cosmos Hospital, we deal with a whole range of pediatric needs - from good babies who need vaccines to the sick one who needs advanced and critical care. We don't merely believe in keeping children disease-free; we focus on making them grow into healthy and productive adults.
Below are some of the services that we offer at Cosmos Hospital's Paediatrics Department
- Child friendly paediatric in-patient unit that features an enchanting
- Nutrition/Dietary counselling
- Growth and development assessment
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of all paediatric infectious diseases
- Early intervention and management of metabolic diseases in children
- Paediatric emergency care 24X7
- Preventive Health Services
PAEDIATRIC SUBSPECIALITY CARE :
- Paediatric & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Paediatric Endocrinology
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric Pulmonology
- Paediatric Hemato-Oncology
PAEDIATRIC ICU :
The Experienced PICU Team is exclusively trained in Paediatric Intensive Care and work closely with the Emergency team thus ensuring early critical care is provided during the â€œGolden periodâ€. The PICU team is ably supported by other multi-specialty teams to provide care for critically ill children as well as post-operative children, including patients following cardiothoracic surgeries, neuro-surgical, urological and orthopaedic/multi-system trauma. It is this â€œTeam-Workâ€ at Cosmos Hospital â€“ Moradabad that will see the child sail through his/her toughest of times, ably supported by the wishes of his family and friends The six bedded PICU is equipped with the latest infrastructure which includes:
- The high end ventilators (Purittan Bennet and Servo-I) as well as High frequency oscillatory ventilator (HFOV)
- Heliox and Nitric oxide gases for severe bronchiolitis and pulmonary hypertension are also available in the PICU.
- Bronchoscopy for infants and children
All the beds in the PICU have the latest multimodal monitors which can monitor both non-invasive (heart rate, respiratory rate, ECG, BP, pulse oximetry, capnometry) and invasive (Arterial blood pressure, central venous pressure, abdominal pressure, intracranial pressure as well as cardiac monitoring-PICCO) parameters of patients.
Department of Paediatric surgery offers the best in surgical care for the tiniest of babies to adolescents with emphasis on the motto, â€œA person is a person, no matter how smallâ€.
Advanced Fetal diagnosis and treatment, for detection and management of Congenital anomalies is done by the team consisting of the Obstetrician, Fetal medicine specialist, Neonatologist and Paediatric Surgeon.
Expertise in minimally invasive surgical procedures, including Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy is offered to all Paediatric patients, including neonates and infants.
The spectrum of procedures is performed by our experts following the highest standards of practice. These include:
- General Paediatric surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Head and Neck surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Paediatric Surgical Oncology
- Facilities for Urodynamics, Cystoscopy and Minimally invasive surgery
Specialist: Pediatric Surgeon & Pediatric Urologist
Make An Appointment!