With the mission of spreading mental health awareness, we provide a variety of services ranging from awareness programmes to rehabilitations. The services provided are Pharmacotherapy, Electroconvulsive Therapy, Narcoanalysis, Biofeedback, Detoxification, and Rehabilitation Programmes, Deaddiction Counseling, Stress Management, Couples/ Marital Counseling and many more.
Sometimes our vulnerabilities interact with our circumstances and manifest itself in psychological disorders. With our fast-paced life and increased stress levels, the area of mental health has gained immense importance. However, it is unfortunate to see that the problems of mental health and emotional wellbeing often goes unreported. With the mission of spreading mental health awareness, we provide a variety of services ranging from awareness programmes to rehabilitations.
- The outpatient department functions at full capacity every day. All types of psychiatric disorders are managed outdoor as well as indoor as per requirements.
- Liaison psychiatric consultation services are provided to other departments.
- The department provides psychiatric evaluation and support services to the liver and kidney organ transplant units.
- The department offers de-addiction programme, psychotherapy and stress management counselling.
- The department provides day care services for nacroanalysis and modified ECTS, which are carried out in a very sophisticated manner in our hospital.
- This department not only caters for adjoining states of Delhi but also gets patients for treatment from neighbouring countries like Afganistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, etc.