Cosmos Hospital has an advanced thoracic care unit catering to all aspects of pulmonary medicine delivered under the same roof. It is a unit designed for early detection of diseases, to perform required interventions and to provide pulmonary rehabilitation to help patients with respiratory illnesses and help them in leading healthier and productive lives.
The department has been equipped with state of art facilities in the care of respiratory and other thoracic disorders.
There is an advanced pulmonary function laboratory, a dedicated sleep medicine unit apart from an interventional pulmonology suite. The department also has programs running for smoking cessation, pulmonary rehabilitation and respiratory allergies.
Experts in Pulmonary Medicine at Cosmos Hospital provide comprehensive consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing. The latest technology is used to provide state-of-the-art care in both the outpatient and hospital settings, including the intensive care units.
Pulmonary specialists have expertise in a range of respiratory conditions including but not limited to: lung cancer diagnosis and treatment; chronic obstructive lung diseases including asthma; interstitial lung diseases; pulmonary vascular disease including pulmonary hypertension; sleep disorders; acute and chronic respiratory failure; and various lung infections.
What Are The Treatment Options At Cosmos Hospital? :
- Outpatient clinics for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions.
- Hospital inpatient services for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions.
- Intensive care services for management and treatment of the critically ill.
- Sleep disorders evaluation and treatment.
- Bronchoscopic diagnosis and treatment.
- Medical thoracoscopy for both diagnosis and treatment.
- Pulmonary function laboratory.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation program.
- Smoking cessation program.
Specialist: M.B.B.S, M.D. (Pulmonary Medicine) Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine (Apollo) Consultant Pulmonologist
Make An Appointment!