The Radiology Department at Cosmos Hospital are equipped with the CT, MRI and PET CT. The radiology department also has a computed radiography and Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS) facility which is networked to the entire hospital. This helps in the real-time transmission of information and diagnostic results.
The Department of Radiology and Imaging is well equipped with all the requisite equipment. It has a GE Signa 1.5 Telsa super conductive MRI unit that comes with a whole range of features. The CT scan has GE light speed 64 slice high-resolution scan with facilities that enable routine CT to 3D reconstruction. The other diagnostic facilities provided at Cosmos Hospital include colour Doppler, digital subtraction angiography, mammography, X-rays with image intensifiers and more.
- MR Spectroscopy
- Whole Body MR angiography & complete cardiac capability
- MR urography & Cholangiopancreatogaphy
- Perfusion studies and fast spin echo techniques
- Routine CT scan
- CT angio
- Virtual endoscopy
- 3D reconstruction facility
- Steriotaxic biopsy attachments
- Colour Doppler
- X- ray machines with C-arm and image intensifiers
- Bone densitometry
- Orthopantomography for dental
- Digital subtraction angiography units
- Diagnostic Mammography and guided steriotaxic attachments
Specialist: DMRD Consultant Radiology
Make An Appointment!